Submit Your Resume
Full Name -
Current Openings :
Job Title - Sales Executive
Number of Vacancy - 15
Location - Lucknow
Schedule - Full-time
Shift - Day Job
Travel – Yes
Job Description :
What you’ll be doing…
The Sales Executive will be responsible for driving sales of Callcum Technologies products within an assigned geographical region and market segment. The AM will represent Callcum and manage all aspects of the sales process including lead management, qualification, evaluation, close and account care and will play an integral role in the success of the overall sales team. This is a quota-carrying sales position.
Some of the things you’ll be doing include …
- Define and execute territory / account sales plans for the geographic territory and then meet and exceed sales goals (quotas) through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities within the assigned territory.
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales and move a large number of transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline.
- Manage and track customer and transactional information in a CRM system.
- Coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle, including product support and sales engineering.
- Provide product demonstrations and general support to prospective customers.
- Nurture and expand the company's relationship with customer accounts of various sizes and industries.
- Provide regular reporting of pipeline and forecast through the CRM system.
- Participate in team-building and company-growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts and customer care.
- Travel to customer locations in support of sales efforts.
Who you are…
- Experienced. Min. 6 month in software sales including both transactional sales and strategic selling experience. Freshers can also apply
- Performer. Consistent over achievement of sales goals in a large geographic territory.
- Missionary. Highly driven individual with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency and a belief in Callcum's mission.
- Entrepreneurial. You've worked with start-ups and emerging organizations. You understand how to build and grow a successful business.
- Go-Getter. Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful.
- Excellent Communication. You know what to say and more importantly, how to say it.